Friday, December 4, 2009

Alicia Ann Whitten - God's Greatest Creation



Alicia Ann Whitten may possibly be the hottest girl in the world. Seriously. Here’s another hottie from the import scene that wont disappoint! Her name is Alicia Ann Whitten and she’s from Omaha, Nebraska and is the perfect combo of Vietnamese, German, French, Irish, Dutch, Spanish, American Indian and Italian. She was voted by Maxim Magazine as top 10 Maxim Home Town Hotties. To top it off, she has a sweet and down-to-earth personality, perfectly sculpted body, and a pretty face. Alicia is the kinda girl you don't let go. I mean, what more could a guy want? Just look at this girl!




Some more information:
Name : Alicia Ann Whitten
Date of Birth : -
Location : California
Ethnicity : Vietnamese/Mixed
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Brown
Height : 5′6
Weight : 105 lbs.
Measurements : Perfect

Hey everyone, my name is Alicia Ann Whitten, I’m a Model from California.

I’m Vietnamese, German, French, Irish, Dutch, Spanish, American Indian, Italian…yeah it goes on and on. lol And yes I am naturally skinny…I don’t ever work out and I eat like a pig! Nothing works for me…believe me…I’ve tried everything to gain weight…

Oh and I know I look all girly but no no no…I’m definitely a Tom Boy and most of my friends are guys.

I can’t stand most girls…most start too much drama! I hate drama…I have way too many things of my own to worry about!


 



Alicia Ann Whitten is God's greatest creation

3 comments:

  1. Alicia Whitten is definitely in my top 5. Great post. Tons of pictures I'd never seen before

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAAAAAAAAAMN Alicia whitten. So fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy HUGE collection batman

    ReplyDelete